Saturday 13 October 2007

Its The Same Old Song Playing All The Time

Money, money, money, monnneeey.

So I emailed him the amount he owes, this of course does not include any maintenence for the boys. I have not had one single penny toward that, in fact as he has constantly been short with the money he gives me he is actually taking money away from us. Not that this concerns him of course.

Instead of seeing that I am needing to organise payments to keep the wolves from the door, he sees it as hassling him once again. Which I suppose I am, but what else am I supposed to do? He tells me one thing and then another, he lies and then lies about the lies. He is desperate for me to tell him that I have gotten this job, as he will then see it as a free reign not to bother paying me ever again.

What did we do to deserve this? Why can't he see that all he needs to do is tell me how much he is giving me and when so I know the payments can be made, payments I am having to make because he left me with them? I sometimes want to just scream with frustration, I wonder if his new girlfriend knows this, or am I portrayed as the evil ex constantly hounding him over money (not bothering about the bit where it is the money he owes rather than me so in fact he isn't paying me at all.)

I cannot be bothered with this anymore. Tonight he was screaming about how he will set up a direct debit then he will never have to come to the house again...so you have a bank account says I. Silence, and then denial, no of course not he has to set up one. God will there be one day where he doesn't lie? I am sick of lies, lies, lies, lies, lies. And I see him continuing the same as ever, having learned nothing. I only hope this doesn't cost the girlfriend her car or house.

There has to be a way out of this somehow. I cannot stand it much longer.

No comments: