Wednesday 31 October 2007

Another Day In Paradise

Lets start this morning. I backed into a neighbours car, a neighbour who apparently doesn't have a licence let alone insurance for her "friend's" car. She must have been driving pretty fast for me not to see her.

It was already turning into one of those days.

Then I get an irate call from him, are there any other kind?

The CSA have told him that they will be taking £400 per month from his wages. I know for a fact that despite there then being a surplus between what they take and what I already get I will not get any more. Yet I will still have to pay out all those bloody debts he left. Oh he was clever to leave them with me.

As my request for help did not work I am left wondering what to do. I am supposed to start work next month at some point but now am faced with the problem that I cannot afford to! A ridiculous situation but as I have not been unemployed for 6 months then I am not allowed to get any help during the transition to going onto a monthly wage. It makes me sick when I think how much effort I put into that interview, I am going to try and beg them to let me come in on the next intake which would be after my 6 month. So stupid, so so stupid that they do this.

AT SOME POINT I HAVE TO CATCH A BREAK BECAUSE THIS SURELY CANNOT GO ON!

No comments: