Saturday 13 October 2007

It Comes To This

This is the reply I got. I feel my heart sink to my toes, God am I to keep getting this until I crack? Is that what he wants?

Sorry ***** but you are getting no money on Monday. My wages are fully accounted for. I gave you money at the end of the month and said to you then that was all you were getting. ((No he did no such thing!)) I cannot be expected to keep you and myself living in separate lives. I am more than willing to pay for the boys as they are my responsibility ((??? He hasn't paid anything yet)) but ***** you are not my responsibility. ((Never said I was, does he think I have been living off of what he gives me? He hasn't even covered the debts he left us with yet.))

***** you seem to think that I have changed in so many different ways and I have not changed at all. ((So he was always a swine, just kept it well hidden?)) I paid all the bills when we were together ((No because if you had we wouldn't be in this mess)) and I am in no way running away from my responsibilities. ((If you say so but it sure looks like it to me.)) If the shoe was on the other foot yes I would trust you to keep to what arrangement was made. ((Yes and that is my problem, I always keep my word and can be relied upon, more fool me. No glory in being a doormat.)) I have never not paid you money to keep the boys ((??? Did I miss payments somewhere)) and that is the main point here. If you want to make things legal then by all means go to the csa paula. You will only come out of this each month with less money than what you are now. ((Is that a threat or something?))From now on I will pay the money direct into your bank account by standing order. Give me the bank details that you want the money paid into pls. ((Yes I will give you my bank details and watch you rip me off?))

Once again I am left to cry over the phone to my poor mother because I have no other option if I want to stay sane.

No comments: