Sunday 26 August 2007

The Knife

Money, money, money


Ah, all the things I could if I had a little money.

ABBA said it best.

He has cancelled tomorrow, he is in a huff. I mention the finances, I mention the debts he has to pay that he thought he was running away from. He is not happy. I have upset him so now it is his turn.

"I was asked out, I was supposed to go out tonight with someone I met at work."

Lucky her.

Although what he does is not concerning me in that direction it is the thought he is using this as a knife to stick in when I annoy him does concern me. Does he think I bother that he is out fishing for dates? What a catch he would make, no money, adulterer, no home. Yet I know him, I know his charm and ability to make you believe in his tales. Whoever she is I feel sorry for her.

No comments: