Tuesday 6 May 2008

The War In His Head

Strange how a phone conversation can be distorted to listeners hearing only one side.

Injustice bothers me. I hate being thought of as something I am not.

I see how he paints me and it is not the truth. But they will believe it.

He enjoys the games, he enjoys the lies, he enjoys the fabric of the life he thinks he is living.

Now I can see it I know how to disassociate myself from it but it is hard. The hardest thing is seeing how my sons will be played. Luckily they possess far more knowledge than their father, to the point I heard them discuss the pregnancy and how it wasn't right because "daddy hasn't known A* long enough." From 6 year olds.

How do you deal with a request to "find another daddy, one who will play with us instead of going on the computer"? Wish I had boys, and wish I could.

No comments: